Gardenreet Brass Low Voltage Pathway Lights, 12V Outdoor LED Landscape Path Lights(Adjustable Angle) for Walkway Driveway Garden Yard
- Solid Brass Construction - Gardenreet low voltage pathway lights are constructed of solid die-cast brass for more excellent durability than aluminum and plastic fixtures; IP65 waterproof, bronze finish, and walkway lights will not corrode, age, or peel over time and last a lifetime with a single installation.
- Professional Grade Design - The adjustable design path light comes with a spotlight that supports a vertical rotation of 180 degrees, allowing flexible adjustment of the direction of light beam exposure. The frosted lens under the lamp shade ensures maximum light output and increased ground illumination. Robust seal with a silicone plug at the bottom to stop moisture from entering.
- Wide Applications - Wired low voltage Landscape path and area lights easily illuminate any landscape or outdoor area such as paths, driveways, walkways, patios, gardens, shrubs, ponds and fountains. Give you a beautiful night view or even a security light with high brightness to improve safety at night.
- Easy to Install - PVC stake plugs into the ground to hold the fixture, install replaceable halogen or LED G4 bulbs. Plug into a low voltage landscape system with its own lead and landscape connector, using a low voltage transformer (buy separately), the cable can be buried in a shallow trench, quick and easy, saving you time.
- What You Get - 12v Brass Path Light, 3W 2700K LED G4 Bulb(choose with bulb option or buy separately), PVC Stake, 72" Spt-1W 18 gauge lead wire,Gardenreet Landscape Lighting offers the industry's best lifetime warranty and friendly user support service for brass fixtures. Please contact us with any questions.2414
- Finish: Antique Bronze
- Shape: Hat
- Voltage: 9 -15v
- Current: Do not exceed 25Amps
- Lamp: G4(silicone G4 led bulb, 3W, 270 lumens, 2700K, IP65 waterproof, 85.0 CRI, 25,000 hours average life)
- Wire Lead: 72" (1.8 meters) Spt-1W 18 gauge lead wire
- Wattage: Up to 50W
- Stake: ABS Ground stake, 1/2"NPT thread, slotted for ease of installation
- Lens: Frosted
- Use Low voltage landscape transformers(not included)2414
Gardenreet Solid brass landscape pathway lights are built to withstand the elements, ensuring long-lasting performance.
Heavy-duty Die-cast Brass Construction
More robust and durable than aluminum luminaires, with no powder coating, it will not corrode and last for many years.
Replaceable G4 bi-pin lamp base design
You can easily change the most suitable light color, brightness and lighting area according to the change of season or holiday needs.
12V Low Voltage
With 12V AC/DC low voltage input, it is safer than high voltage, reduces the risk of electric shock, and is cheaper.
LED More Energy Efficient
Installing LED bulbs can save up to 85% of energy consumption, further reducing your maintenance costs.
Gardenreet beautiful garden and yard landscape path lights make your pathway, walkway, driveway, patio, and architectural features come to life at night.
Improve the sidewalk's visibility at night and highlight unique shrubs or garden elements to bring you an exciting night landscape experience.
Outdoor pathway lights act as a decorative element for your garden, adding to the overall aesthetic of the space and increasing the appeal of your garden at night and the value of your home.
Electric path lights provide lighting for the driveway at night, making it easier to see where you are going and safely navigate for you.
Easy to Install
1️⃣ Determine the location of the transformer installation by placing it close to an electrical outlet and away from any vegetation that may block the photoelectric timer.
2️⃣ Determine the location of the fixture, plan the wiring, dig a shallow 3-inch trench, place the cable into the trench without burying it, and connect the wires to the transformer.
3️⃣ Place the fixture in the planned location, maintaining a distance of approximately 8 to 10 feet, by drilling a narrow hole and then driving the floor plug into the ground.
4️⃣ Connecting the fixture leads to the main cable with two connectors. Make sure the cable is kept from the power supply first.
5️⃣ Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all other fixtures, plug the transformer into the socket and bury all exposed wires after all the lights are working correctly.
Note: Fixture(s) should be used "ONLY" with low voltage landscape power units that do not exceed 25A, 15V.
I bought 12 of the Gardenreet L-shaped pathway lights. They were shipped promptly and securely. The hardware is very sturdy and should last a decade at least. The bulbs supplied are more flat and double sided and yet there no reflectors in the units. A one sided bulb would be better. The sockets are also not uniform in position requiring minor adjustments with a small wrench to achieve uniform alignment with the 2-sided bulbs and perfectly equal lighting. The diffuser is a cloudy white plastic. Replacing this with a clear pane with plexiglasss/Lexan would make the path brighter if that was desired. Brighter and cooler bulbs are available online if desired. The wiring is sealed completely from moisture intrusion and is sufficiently long to allow for adjusting/positioning during installation. Connectors are not included but would depend on gauge of low voltage wire (12/14/16) needed. I required two 16 gauge lines and one product was too hard and thick for the snap connectors. I had to cut and use silicon connectors. No big deal. So, not having connectors pre-attached is fine.
The color of the lights has a nice warm glow. In my photo, 5 lights are placed 5 feet apart and on the other side 7 lights are mostly 10 feet apart.
I would highly recommend this product.
I’m very happy with the product. They are made well. I did have to make an extra trip to Home Depot to buy wire and lightbulbs.
These lights look great but came with one not working. Tried to contact seller but has not responded so far. For the price I paid for this set, I would appreciate a replacement for the non-working light. I am hoping by leaving this review, the seller will notice my feedback. I am willing to amend my review when issue is resolved.Update: Seller very responsive and replaced light bulb as soon as possible. Very happy with this purchase.
Excellent quality lights. We've had ours for a year and have had no issues or regrets! They really help improve the ambiance and really elevate the look and feel of the yard.
This is a very pretty copper domed light which is perfect for downward walkway lighting. The price is reasonable and quality seems quite solid. I had my landscaper set the post deep into the ground as the post length was quite long; this is good for giving you options on light height from the ground. It's not exceptionally bright, but is sufficiently bright and seems appropriate for the walkway.
I bought 4 sets of these (8 total) for my new front yard path. I bought brass over aluminum because my landscaper said they would last longer. They feel heavy duty and are the right level of brightness. Not super bright but they look really good.
These lights are very close to what my landscaper put in, but half the price. Look for yourself. They are in a different location from the rest of my yard so you can not tell the difference from the $$ ones they put in. Save the money and go for it…Glad I did.
Lights on-time, intact and advertised as promised. They're up and running in the garden and look great!
Impressed by the excellent quality construction of the lights. Standard free shipping was fast. Everything needed for installation was include. You do have to buy landscape wire from a hardware or big box store, depending on your installation. I liked that a clear glass and a frosted glass lense cover was included. We used the clear glass to get the maximum light. I mounted the transformer in the garage and plugged it into a smart plug to control the lights from my phone or Ipad.