Gardenreet Solid Brass Landscape Spotlights Standard - Bronze
- Premium Quality & Durability: Gardenreet outdoor landscape lights are constructed from solid brass, offering superior durability over plastic and aluminum. The sophisticated bronze finish of the spot lights will not rust, age, or peel over time and last a lifetime with a single installation, not only elevates your outdoor aesthetics but is sure to make your neighbors envious.
- Flexible Design & Wide Application: These Brass landscape lighting offer a 360° horizontal and 180° vertical rotation for optimal illumination and allows you to illuminate any angle you want, even without moving the fixture position. Garden spot lights provided uplight, flood, and spot lighting options allow for extensive coverage, accentuating your outdoor wall, pathway,driveway, trees, flags, and home
- Easy Installation & DIY Friendly: Outdoor uplights Including a 6ft lead wire, a durable PVC stake, and two free connectors per fixture, 12v landscape lights make installation a breeze. Replaceable MR16 bulbs base design allows you to DIY your favorite beam color and brightness, making them efficient and friendly for DIY enthusiasts and landscape professionals alike.
- Safety & Reliability: Built for the outdoors, this garden lights outdoor electric is IP65 waterproof and weather-resistant. Operating at 12v low voltage, providing consistent and reliable power independent of weather conditions or sunlight, it's a secure and reliable solution for your garden, driveway, patio, porch, and garage.
- Outstanding Service & Lifetime Warranty: Gardenreet is committed to providing a superior customer service experience. Our Brass Landscape Spotlights come with a lifetime warranty and an ETL safety certification. Please note a separate low voltage transformer is required. Dive into the world of superior landscape lighting with Gardenreet.Please get in touch with us if you have any issue.
- Finish: Antique Bronze
- Voltage: 12V AC/DC, do not exceed 25A, 15V
- Wattage: Up to 50W
- Bulb: GU5.3 MR16(5W, 2700K, 45° Beam Spread, 330 lumens, IP65 waterproof, 85.0 CRI, 50,000 hours average life)
- Wire Lead: 72" (1.8 meters) Spt-1W 18 gauge lead wire
- Stake: ABS Ground stake, 1/2 inch NPT thread
- Lens: Heat Resistant Clear Glass Lens
- Use Low voltage landscape transformers(not included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Weight: 1.76LB
Gardenreet Solid brass landscape lights Spotlights are built to withstand the elements, ensuring long-lasting performance.
Heavy-duty Die-cast Solid Brass Construction
More robust and more durable than aluminum luminaires, no powder coating, will not corrode, and will last for many years
Flexible and Convenient Design
360° horizontal rotation and 180° vertical rotation to illuminate landscape buildings at different heights, with the ability to replace bulbs at any time and change beam color, brightness, and illumination area.
12V Low Voltage
With 12V AC/DC low voltage input, it is safer than high voltage, reduces the risk of electric shock, and is cheaper.
More Energy Efficient
Installing LED bulbs can save up to 85% of energy consumption, further reducing your maintenance costs.
Gardenreet beautiful garden and yard landscape lights make your house, walls, plants, fences, stairs, and architectural features come to life at night.
Landscape Spotlights Add Appeal to Your Home
Landscape lights can add visual interest to the exterior of a house and highlight architectural features, improving its curb appeal.
Spotlight Is Like a Light Wizard
Give full play to your DIY imagination and add unique visual effects to your landscape architecture with optical projections; walls and floors are ideal.
Install RGB Color-changing Bulbs
With replaceable standard GU5.3 bases, easily install MR16 LED or halogen color changeable bulbs, allowing you to use Gardenreet spotlights for Christmas, Thanksgiving, birthday parties, and other scenes.
Easy to Install
1️⃣ Determine the location of the transformer installation by placing it close to an electrical outlet and away from any vegetation that may block the photoelectric timer.
2️⃣ Determine the location of the fixture, plan the wiring, dig a shallow 3-inch trench, place the cable into the trench without burying it, and connect the wires to the transformer.
3️⃣ Place the fixture in the planned location, maintaining a distance of approximately 8 to 10 feet, by drilling a narrow hole and then driving the floor plug into the ground.
4️⃣ Connecting the fixture leads to the main cable with two connectors. Make sure the cable is kept from the power supply first.
5️⃣ Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all other fixtures, plug the transformer into the socket and bury all exposed wires after all the lights are working correctly.
Love the lighting. Finally did front yard. Should have done it sooner. Even mounted lights to mailbox, which was handmade by a local metal artist. Reached out to Gardenreet support to confirm I could mount with silicone. Quick, thorough response Looks great!
I couldn’t be happier with the lighting kit and the company themselves. Fast shipping. Got exactly what was ordered and they are high quality products. Easy install and plenty of cable provided for the long span of our one story house. Very satisfied.
Packaged well, delivery was quick even over a holiday. Lights are nice and heavy duty, no complaints. Its wonderful knowing we can have them for years and only worry about changing out light bulbs. Would recommend these lights to anyone. The transformer we ordered is very sturdy and built to last. The only recommendation i could give is to have a little better instructions on how to attatch the wires to the transformer. It is not straightforward for the novice.
This is a very sophisticated product. But is extremely durable. I redesigned the landscape lighting on our entire property. Looks like a professional did it!!
Absolutely love the lights. Very easy to install and made well. Definitely worth the money and would highly recommend them
Very simple to install. The lights are perfect for landscape lighting of any kind.
Lightning looks grate. At this point installed only 8 out of 12. Light is bright and adjustable focus capability is helps. I strong recommend this product with 120watts transformer.
I have never installed landscape lighting before and was pleased at how easy it was. These lights are as described solid brass. They definitely feel solid and well made. The bulb and electronics are in a watertight housing that has a gasket,brass and glass lens. I purchased 2700k (warm white) 5w (50w eq) bulbs. I purchased a 300w multi-tap transformer. It just plugs into an outside GFCI that I installed. I used 12/2 landscape cable with BVS2 connectors. I sealed each of the connection junctures in a plastic sandwich bags with rubber band around the 2 connectors. Worked like a charm. I will bury connections after I get additional lights installed. I have ordered 12 more Gardencoin lights for the front trees and in back around the pool area along with garden lights to give a bit of light to the beds. Highly recommend these gardencoin landscape lights I had no issues with them. Will update if things change.