Gardenreet Solid Brass 12V LED Landscape Lighting Spotlights (4/6/8/12Pack) Kit with Low Voltage Transformer, Mechanical Timer, Wire, Connectors for Outdoor Garden Patio
- Solid Brass Construction - The Gardenreet landscape spotlight with solid die-cast brass construction is more durable and reliable than aluminum and plastic fixtures; bronze landscape lights will not rust, age, or peel over time and last a lifetime with a single installation. High-end brass finish, Classical glossy colors that shine in the light and make you win the praise and envy of neighbors
- Professional Grade Design - The low-voltage transformer adopts a multi-tab output design of (12~15V). The 304 stainless steel metal casing is sealed to prevent rainwater from entering, allowing you to use it without worrying about its lifespan. The 14/2 AWG electrical wire uses high-precision, oxygen-free copper with low resistance and good conductivity, allowing your lights to be used in a farther location without worrying about voltage drop or overheating issues.
- Energy Efficient - Our solid brass landscape light kits are designed to consume less energy compared to high voltage systems, helping to save you money on your electricity bill while reducing your carbon footprint. With 5-watt outdoor MR16 GU5.3 LED bulbs are the perfect replacement for 35-watt traditional halogen bulbs, saving you over 85% on annual lighting costs.
- Easy to Install - Outdoor landscape spotlight kit comes with everything you need to install it yourself, no electrician required. This includes solid brass spotlights, a low voltage landscape transformer, a mechanical timer, 5W LED MR16 bulbs, 14/2 cable, and wire connectors. Simply plug them in and enjoy the beauty of your outdoor space at night. Purchasing the kit together saves 15% compared to buying separately.
- Safe and Low Maintenance - 12v low voltage landscape lighting kit is safe for children and pets, with no risk of electrocution. It also requires minimal maintenance or replacement, so you can enjoy the beauty of your outdoor lighting. Additionally, Gardenreet offers a lifetime warranty for brass spotlights and transformer. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Spotlight: 2105
- Wire: 14/2
- Transformer: 75~300W
- Timer: Mechanical Timer
- Finish: Antique Bronze/Black
- Voltage: 12V AC/DC, do not exceed 25A, 15V
- Wattage: Up to 50W
- Bulb: GU5.3 MR16(5W, 2700K, 45° Beam Spread, 330 lumens, IP65 waterproof, 85.0 CRI, 50,000 hours average life)
- Wire Lead: 72" (1.8 meters) Spt-1W 18 gauge lead wire
- Stake: ABS Ground stake, 1/2 inch NPT thread
- Lens: Heat Resistant Clear Glass Lens
- Use Low voltage landscape transformers(included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Gardenreet Solid brass landscape lights Spotlights are built to withstand the elements, ensuring long-lasting performance.
Heavy-duty Die-cast Solid Brass Construction
More robust and more durable than aluminum luminaires, no powder coating, will not corrode, and will last for many years
Flexible and Convenient Design
360° horizontal rotation and 180° vertical rotation to illuminate landscape buildings at different heights, with the ability to replace bulbs at any time and change beam color, brightness, and illumination area.
12V Low Voltage
With 12V AC/DC low voltage input, it is safer than high voltage, reduces the risk of electric shock, and is cheaper.
More Energy Efficient
Installing LED bulbs can save up to 85% of energy consumption, further reducing your maintenance costs.
Gardenreet beautiful garden and yard landscape lights make your house, walls, plants, fences, stairs, and architectural features come to life at night.
Landscape Spotlights Add Appeal to Your Home
Landscape lights can add visual interest to the exterior of a house and highlight architectural features, improving its curb appeal.
Spotlight Is Like a Light Wizard
Give full play to your DIY imagination and add unique visual effects to your landscape architecture with optical projections; walls and floors are ideal.
Install RGB Color-changing Bulbs
With replaceable standard GU5.3 bases, easily install MR16 LED or halogen color changeable bulbs, allowing you to use Gardenreet spotlights for Christmas, Thanksgiving, birthday parties, and other scenes.
Easy to Install
1️⃣ Determine the location of the transformer installation by placing it close to an electrical outlet and away from any vegetation that may block the photoelectric timer.
2️⃣ Determine the location of the fixture, plan the wiring, dig a shallow 3-inch trench, place the cable into the trench without burying it, and connect the wires to the transformer.
3️⃣ Place the fixture in the planned location, maintaining a distance of approximately 8 to 10 feet, by drilling a narrow hole and then driving the floor plug into the ground.
4️⃣ Connecting the fixture leads to the main cable with two connectors. Make sure the cable is kept from the power supply first.
5️⃣ Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all other fixtures, plug the transformer into the socket and bury all exposed wires after all the lights are working correctly.
Love the lighting. Finally did front yard. Should have done it sooner. Even mounted lights to mailbox, which was handmade by a local metal artist. Reached out to Gardenreet support to confirm I could mount with silicone. Quick, thorough response Looks great!
I couldn’t be happier with the lighting kit and the company themselves. Fast shipping. Got exactly what was ordered and they are high quality products. Easy install and plenty of cable provided for the long span of our one story house. Very satisfied.
Packaged well, delivery was quick even over a holiday. Lights are nice and heavy duty, no complaints. Its wonderful knowing we can have them for years and only worry about changing out light bulbs. Would recommend these lights to anyone. The transformer we ordered is very sturdy and built to last. The only recommendation i could give is to have a little better instructions on how to attatch the wires to the transformer. It is not straightforward for the novice.
This is a very sophisticated product. But is extremely durable. I redesigned the landscape lighting on our entire property. Looks like a professional did it!!
Absolutely love the lights. Very easy to install and made well. Definitely worth the money and would highly recommend them
Very simple to install. The lights are perfect for landscape lighting of any kind.
Lightning looks grate. At this point installed only 8 out of 12. Light is bright and adjustable focus capability is helps. I strong recommend this product with 120watts transformer.
I have never installed landscape lighting before and was pleased at how easy it was. These lights are as described solid brass. They definitely feel solid and well made. The bulb and electronics are in a watertight housing that has a gasket,brass and glass lens. I purchased 2700k (warm white) 5w (50w eq) bulbs. I purchased a 300w multi-tap transformer. It just plugs into an outside GFCI that I installed. I used 12/2 landscape cable with BVS2 connectors. I sealed each of the connection junctures in a plastic sandwich bags with rubber band around the 2 connectors. Worked like a charm. I will bury connections after I get additional lights installed. I have ordered 12 more Gardencoin lights for the front trees and in back around the pool area along with garden lights to give a bit of light to the beds. Highly recommend these gardencoin landscape lights I had no issues with them. Will update if things change.