Gardenreet Brass Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Kit (4/6Pack Well Lights) 12V LED with Low Voltage Transformer, Mechanical Timer, Wire, Connectors for Outdoor House Yard Patio Pathway Lighting
- Solid Heavy Brass Top - Gardenreet landscape in ground well lights made with heavy-duty, reliable, and rust-resistant solid brass, these lights are built to last. With greater durability and reliability than aluminum and plastic fixtures, one installation can be used for many years.The classic brass finish shines brightly in the light, earning you praise and envy from your neighbors.
- Wide Application - Gardenreet well lights can be used in various outdoor locations such as sidewalks, driveways, trees, walls, sculptures, pillars, and other outdoor areas. or even as a security light to improve safety at night with high brightness. AR7
- Energy Efficient - Our solid brass landscape in ground light kits are designed to consume less energy compared to high voltage systems, helping to save you money on your electricity bill while reducing your carbon footprint. With 5-watt outdoor MR16 GU5.3 LED bulbs are the perfect replacement for 35-watt traditional halogen bulbs, saving you over 85% on annual lighting costs.
- Easy to Install -Outdoor 12v well lights kit comes with everything you need to install it yourself, no electrician required. This includes 4/6 pack well lights, a 75/150 watt low voltage landscape transformer, a mechanical timer, 4/6 pack 5W LED MR16 bulbs, 100 feet 14/2 cable, and 20/30 pack wire connectors. Simply plug them in and enjoy the beauty of your outdoor space at night. Purchasing the kit together saves 15% compared to buying separately.
- Safe and Low Maintenance - 12v low voltage ground well lighting kit is safe for children and pets, with no risk of electrocution. It also requires minimal maintenance or replacement, so you can enjoy the beauty of your outdoor lighting. Additionally, Gardenreet offers a lifetime warranty for brass top. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Well lights Type: Open Top, Grated Top, Beacon Top, Shield Top
- Transformer: 75W, 150W
- Timer: Mechanical Timer
- Wire: 100FT 14/2
- Finish: Antique Bronze
- Material: Brass, Glass, Polyvinyl Chloride
- Voltage: 12V AC/DC, do not exceed 25A, 15V
- Wattage: Up to 50W
- Light Direction: Uplight
- Bulb: GU5.3 MR16(5W, 2700K, 45° Beam Spread, 330 lumens, IP65 waterproof, 85.0 CRI, 50,000 hours average life)
- Wire Lead: 72" (1.8 meters) svt 18/2c gauge lead wire
- Use Low voltage landscape transformers(included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Gardenreet Solid brass landscape pathway lights are built to withstand the elements, ensuring long-lasting performance.
Solid Heavy Brass Top
More robust and durable, the classical luster of brass color shines brightly under the light, winning you the admiration and envy of your neighbors.
Sealed and Waterproof
Fully sealed wire entry and tight pressure gasket prevent water from entering the lamp. In addition, the canister structure is easier to bury.
Flexible and Convenient Design
The bracket can flexibly rotate the lighting angle, and the plug-in GU5.3 socket makes it easy to replace the light bulb.
Safety and Power Saving
Uses a 12V AC/DC low voltage input, which is safer than high voltage. Additionally, LED bulbs can save 85% of energy consumption.
Gardenreet beautiful garden and yard landscape path lights make your pathway, walkway, driveway, patio, and architectural features come to life at night.
In ground lights can enhance the visual appeal of the exterior of a house, highlight architectural features, and increase its curb appeal.
Place well lights at the base of a building or tree for upward lighting, highlighting the most beautiful views of the house or garden.
Emitting soft and warm light, it enhances visibility and safety for nighttime activities on your pathway.
Illuminate the backyard
To highlight trees, shrubs, creating a beautiful and inviting atmosphere for outdoor gatherings or simply enjoying a quiet evening in your backyard
Easy to Install
1️⃣ Determine the location of the transformer installation by placing it close to an electrical outlet and away from any vegetation that may block the photoelectric timer.
2️⃣ Determine the location of the fixture, plan the wiring, dig a shallow 3-inch trench, place the cable into the trench without burying it, and connect the wires to the transformer.
3️⃣ Place the fixture in the planned location, maintaining a distance of approximately 8 to 10 feet, by drilling a narrow hole and then driving the floor plug into the ground.
4️⃣ Connecting the fixture leads to the main cable with two connectors. Make sure the cable is kept from the power supply first.
5️⃣ Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all other fixtures, plug the transformer into the socket and bury all exposed wires after all the lights are working correctly.
Note: Fixture(s) should be used "ONLY" with low voltage landscape power units that do not exceed 25A, 15V.
The construction of this light is much better than what I expected. It feels sturdy, and after 4 month it is holding up well in Chicago weather. Very happy.
I wanted to install a low-profile well light around my patio, and this is exactly the aesthetic effect I wanted. The turret well light has a softer less harsh light than other styles of well lights.
I especially love how it beautifully illuminates the charm of the small trees and flowers, making my garden truly enchanting at night. It's a product that's well worth the investment, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to add charm to their outdoor space.
We replaced 2 lights in our concrete paver driveway on either side of the garage door. The previous lights were a trip hazard and had been broken several times since they were installed. These are well made, easy to install, though not quite flush mount, they are close and the gambled light socket is great.
Quality product from housing, brass watertight cover, and heavy wiring coating. Impressive lighting. Replaceable bulb. All for a price that is close not much more than other brands without replaceable bulb. We are pleased with product.
Appears to be a quality built light which is sealed well at the top and where the power cable comes in. They light up my Palm trees well at night. Mounted them in a 5 inch PVC coupling as a well. Only been in a month and I'm happy with the results.
Quality fixture! Don’t hesitate to purchase one or more! From a contractors pov…they’re worth it!
Love them as a driveway side-light. Nice solid unit with replaceable MR16 LED bulbs.
Great product and easily installed
Gardenreet Brass Well Lights Landscape Led In Ground,12V LED Outdoor IP65 Waterproof Landscape Lighting Well Lights for Garden, Sideway, Lawn, Walkway(Two-Direction Turret)